Home > employments
1. Give consultation about the interior design - Produce design concept 2. Design layout print ads Deal with clients to design urgent artwork for advertisement - Go to field site for taking photo 3. Check artwork size for printing from clients 4. Other tasks assigned by superior
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Marketing and other relevant fields - At least 1+ year work experience at printing house is a plus. - Able to use design program such as Adobe Series (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign…), Corel Draw, AutoCAD. - Good oral and written English and Khmer communication skills; - Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and attention to detail accuracy; - Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, integrity and willing to work as a team. - Creative and imaginative - Understanding of color and form - Good marketing abilities
1. Report to the Operations Manager 2. Find new clients 3. Manage client accounts (keep and update) 4. Prepare sales proposals 5. Represent both client and company to work in accordance with mutual benefits 6. Prepare and keep the master plans of the products 7. Keep record on the correspondence with the clients 8. Coordinate in-house projects 9. Renewing the client contract 10. Record sales activities in detail Others assignment assign by Manager or directly from Chairman & CEO.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sale & Marketing or similar field. - At Least 1-2 years work experiences in Sale & Marketing or relevant field. - Fresh graduate also available to apply. - Can speak Chinese is an advantage. - Ability go outside to meet with the client when need. - Ability to communicate well, verbally and written in English. - Computer literature: Microsoft Word & Excel, email and power point. - With the high level of comprehension, punctual and attention to details & excellent problem-solving skill. - Working time: 8 am to 5 pm. - Public holiday. - Holiday: Saturday(haft) & Sunday - Salary can negotiation depend on abilities.
HR Assistant (Urgent)
1. Staff list to National Social Security Fund of Cambodia (NSSF-BSS) every month. 2. Update staff annual leave. 3. Coordinate with Creative for staff ID card yearly. 4. Assist to Prepare Internal MEMO. 5. Extend Cambodia Visa and work permit for expatriate staffs. 6. Recruiting, selecting, screening and arrange an interview. 7. To be a receptionist in her absence 8. Update with Infinity Insurance for management and staffs. 9. Contract with suppliers to purchase something printing house, print letterhead, invoice, receipt… 10. Preparing the announcement and make any form of all department. 11. Control the stationery & office supply by record stock in/out and prepare monthly. 12. Prepare booking hotel, air ticket. 13. Any task as sight by the CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Human Resource or similar field. - Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. - At least 1 - 2 years work experience of Human Resource Assistant or similar field. - Ability to communicate well, verbally and written in English. - Computer literature: Ms. Word & Excel, email and power point. - With a high level of comprehension, attention to details and excellent problem-solving skills. - Please send your email, you’re CV & Cover Letter with a current photo and expect the salary. - Working day: Monday to Saturday (Haft) - Holiday: Sunday & Public Holiday - Benefit: Annual leave, NSSF, infinity insurance, bonus.
1. Do quotation of Billboard and LED 2. Update the proposal for sale team 3. Update the Location of drop down and new contract 4. Contact customers 5. Do weekly official report for client 6. Do maintenance report for client 7. Do monthly report for clients 8. Send completion report to clients 9. Do monitoring report for client 10. Keep documents for sale team 11. Pick up the phone call from clients 12. Drop the email to drop down and light off the Location 13. Willing to go out to meet clients if any.
- Good command of English, written and spoken. - Available for a fresh graduate and inexperience - Strong commitment and hard working - Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet) - Working day : Monday to Saturday (Half) - Holiday :Public holiday - Benefits :14 annual leaves, infinity insurance, NSSF, Bonus
Mrs. Pin Chenda Phone 012 520 335 (855-23) 212 171, 212 060 Email email@example.com Website http://www.ppmlgroup.com Address #34, 1st & 2nd Floor, Street Samdech Pan (214), Sangkat Beung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia.